SME ACCOUNT MANAGER
ABOUT THE JOB
SME (Small Medium Enterprises) is a new division within Arval. The SME Account Manager’s mission is to contribute to development of the SME fleet growth related to potential and existing SME clients, who can be small fleets, one-car-one-client and professionals. We operate in a market where service, responsiveness and good advice are key. We have ambitious plans, hence we are looking for an entrepreneurial sales person for the daily management of (potential) clients who contributes strongly to these ambitions.
Did you just graduate or are you ready to make the next step in your career? With your enthusiasm you find and bind our new clients. You are a self-starter and have excellent communications skills. You are eager to be part of the development of this new division. Your innovative mindset and dynamism supports us to reach our ambitions.
You report directly to the General Manager and indirectly to the SME (Small Medium Enterprises) Director Nordics.
The SME Account Manager exploits sales opportunities through a range of sales activities for both prospects and existing clients:
- convince new prospects of our outstanding services
- maintaining and extending existing relationships with clients
- converting opportunities to orders
- support prospects and clients to find the vehicle that suits them best
- daily management of clients and drivers
- thinking along with digitization and improvement of processes and systems.
- bachelor degree (business economics or similar)
- affinity with cars
- interest in the area of consulting / sales
- excellent language skills (Finnish / English)
- good MS office skills.
- sound financial and commercial understanding
- excellent verbal communication skills
- excellent writing skills
- negotiation skills
- client and solution oriented
- recognizes commercial opportunities
- entrepreneurial mindset
- flexible and agile
- warm personality
- ability to handle multiple assignments and competing priorities.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
We offer you a positive, dynamic (international) working environment with freedom for initiatives and personal development in a local team of around 25 people with an entrepreneurial spirit. A perfect place to combine passion for automotive and customer service. Experience is key for our clients and you are there to make them happy.
Working at Arval should also be your ultimate experience. Reason why we invest in your development by offering several trainings with our Arval Academy. Your salary is in line with the responsibilities of the job and the following secondary working conditions apply:
- Result-dependent bonus
- lunch benefit
Feel free to send your motivation (in any form) and your resume to email@example.com before 25/11/2018.