#Digital Marketing Manager
You are not here because you are looking for a job, you are here because you are looking for something more extraordinary than that. You want to be part of an organization that likes to stand out. Arval aims to surprise clients. And we are looking for colleagues that understand the art of surprising.
Inspiring – Empowering – Stimulating people in action. That is what we stand for at Arval.
In a changing world, the ideas of our people is what moves us forward. Future thinkers who dare to be different. Arval is a place where we do not stand still and where we are always thinking about tomorrow. Our team spirit can be described as follows: If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. Ambition and thoroughness are in your genes. You define your success by taking charge. Arval contributes to this success in every stage of your career with training and – or internal promotions. We want you to be a shining star.
ABOUT THE JOB
SME (Small Medium Enterprises) is a new division within Arval that offers full service leasing solutions to clients with small fleets. We are working hard to conquer the market. As a digital marketing manager you are part of this division and you are part of the international SME marketing community. You know all ins and outs of digital marketing and the digital customer journey and you know how to combine this with traditional marketing if that supports to reach the end goal.
You analyze the data available from the different internal and external sources with the objective to build, implement and measure the digital marketing strategy of Arval Finland with a clear focus to execute the Arval vision. You play a significant role in increasing the brand awareness of Arval, driving web-traffic and increase conversion. We are seeking for a self-starting, dynamic person who is able to take the lead and steer Arval Finland in the right digital direction by having a vision and translate that to a successful digital strategy.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- manage the Arval website, social media channels and digital marketing campaigns respecting our brand guidelines and business requirements
- define and structure processes to increase efficiency on web channel
- launch and develop the SME web channel
- act as the single point of contact locally and internationally for digital marketing matters
- analyze online user behavior, user journey and conversion data with recurrence to A/B tests and heat map analysis
- identify objectives and advise on strategies to feed and optimize the sales funnel
- report about the web acquisition performance with a particular focus on the conversion funnel
- report on key metrics, analyses and interprets trends and provides actionable insights based on available data organized by traffic generation, conversion and revenues
- ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- provide insights on new trends and practices, namely Social Media, Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, etc. and how this could be beneficial to Arval
- animate and contribute to the digital marketing community through best practices and expertise sharing
- contribute to the production and execution of the yearly Sales- and Marketing plan
- support and back-up for digital corporate marketing activities.
- bachelor / master degree
- experience in working with CMS, CRM and marketing automation tools
- 1-3 years proven experience in online marketing (SEO, SEA, content marketing, email marketing, conversion optimization)
- knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- understanding of latest digital trends and developments
- experience in ecommerce or automotive is highly preferred
- excellent language skills (Finnish / English)
- willing to travel occasionally
good MS office skills
- able to identify and outline key annual actions
- able to identify key content areas
- able to prioritize and implement on-site actions
- capacity to design and implement campaigns
- able to measure, analyze, pilot and restructure on-site actions / campaigns
- capable to convince, coordinate and inspire people
- strong communication and writing skills
- commercial and entrepreneurial mindset
- data driven
- creative / out-of-box thinker
- able to turn ideas into concrete actions
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A lot of fun. A positive, dynamic (international) working environment with freedom to explore yourself and to come up with ideas in a local team of around 25 people who want to move ahead.
Working at Arval should be your ultimate experience. Reason why we invest in your development by offering several trainings with our Arval Academy. A nice compensation and benefits package apply.
You can apply by filling the form and uploading your CV and motivation (in any form) Contact Stepan Krazhan, General Manager Arval Finland (firstname.lastname@example.org / 09 8254 1234) or Roxane Ottink, director SME and Private Lease Nordic region (email@example.com / +31 (0)30 602 44 44) if you want more information.
At the end (or on the side) we put a form so they can apply immediately.