DEVELOPMENT AND PARTNERSHIP MANAGER
Do you want to heavily contribute to the growth of our newest baby? Are you a true opportunity seeker with an impressive network? Or, do you have the skills to easily grow your network? If yes, we have an excellent opportunity for you!
WHO ARE WE?
You’re looking at a fast growing leasing company with over 7,000 employees worldwide.
Inspiring – Empowering – Stimulating people in action. That is what we stand for at Arval.
In a changing world, the ideas of our people move us forward. We see ourselves as future thinkers who dare to be different. Our team spirit can be described as follows: If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. You define your success by taking charge. Arval contributes to this success in every stage of your career with training and – or internal promotions. We want you to be a shining star.
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re determined to conquer the SME (Small Medium Enterprises) market. That’s where you come into the picture, because you know how to grow this business by hunting for new partnerships in our direct- and indirect channels and you keep them satisfied.
You know the right people and you can convince them to work with us. You play a significant role in increasing Arval’s partnership network.
You are not only a hunter who inspires others with your commercial spirit. You are perfectly capable to manage the cooperation with these partners too. That requires optimization of internal – and external processes as well.
In Vantaa you are part of the SME team. You will have an international support net from Arval’s SME community. This position is new in our office in Finland, but with your entrepreneurial mindset you define that as a chance.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- identify and manage possible partnerships for the SME segment
- identify and manage opportunities in the car manufacturer- and dealer network and animation of that network
- identify and acquire partners in other segments
- secure a close cooperation with our corporate (HQ) car manufacturer and dealer channel department and with local operations teams
- manage the process with partners from ‘prospection’, negotiations, implementation and securing volume with partners
- optimization of internal and external processes
- support, define, accompany and / or manage projects to establish and develop the SME segment aligned with the Group’s strategy
- provide reports (KPIs) to different stakeholders, both internal and external
- ensure a complete overview and recording of the acquiring activities in our Content Management System (CMS)
- management of and participation to (small) SME events.
- minimum Bachelor degree
- minimum 3 years of experience in similar position -> preferably with experience in local dealer network
- excellent language skills (Finnish / English)
- hunting mindset and commercial skills
- ability to adapt communication to the target group (all levels)
- efficient in assessing and managing time
- self-starter and a hands-on mentality
- result oriented
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A lot of fun. A positive, dynamic (international) working environment with freedom to explore yourself and to come up with ideas in a local team of around 30 people who want to move ahead.
Working at Arval should be your ultimate experience. The reason why we invest in your development by offering several trainings with our Arval Academy. A nice compensation and benefits package apply.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Apply before November 29 by filling the form and uploading your CV and motivation letter (or any other format) in English.
If you want more information, contact Andrei Biro, General Manager Arval Finland (email@example.com / 09 8254 1234) or Roxane Ottink, director SME and Private Lease Nordic region (firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0)30 602 44 44).
Prevent JS Alert