#Digital Marketing Manager
Do you want to steer your career on a whole new level and grow as a pro digital marketing mastermind? If yes, then this is the opportunity for you!
WHO ARE WE?
You’re looking at a fast growing leasing company with over 7,000 employees worldwide.
Inspiring – Empowering – Stimulating people in action. That is what we stand for at Arval.
In a changing world, the ideas of our people move us forward. We see ourselves as future thinkers who dare to be different. Our team spirit can be described as follows: If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. You define your success by taking charge. Arval contributes to this success in every stage of your career with training and – or internal promotions. We want you to be a shining star.
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re determined to conquer the SME (Small Medium Enterprises) market. That’s where you come into the picture, because you know the ins and outs of digital marketing and the digital customer journey.
You know how to target the right people and create campaigns that speak to them. You play a significant role in increasing Arval’s brand awareness while also driving web-traffic and conversions.
You’ll be the one with a strong creative, strategic and operational touch of digital marketing, but you don’t have to have a ton of experience. In Arval we support each other and learn from our mistakes. What matters most is the willingness to grow and strive towards even better results.
In Vantaa you work as a part of the SME team to get the best insight for your work. In marketing issues, you’ll have an international support net from Arval’s SME marketing community. Although this position is new in our office in Finland, you don’t have to start everything from scratch.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- get familiar with the market and gain customer understanding
- create strategies for reaching the right people in the right digital platforms
- establish the right tools – conversion funnel thinking, personas, campaigns, channels etc.
- manage Arval’s website, social media and digital marketing campaigns
- define processes to increase efficiency on web channel
- launch and develop the SME web channel
- know when to outsource – for example the reporting and analyzing of online behavior, traffic generation, ROI, conversion and revenue data
- understand and embrace the reports and analysis and use them in a result-oriented way
- provide insights on new trends and practices, namely Social Media, AI, Internet of Things, etc. and how they could benefit Arval
- Bachelor / Master’s degree
- experience in working with online content publishing and CRM systems
- 1-3 years proven experience in online marketing (SEM, content marketing, email marketing, conversion optimization)
- knowledge of Google Analytics
- excellent communication and writing skills (Finnish / English)
- willing to travel occasionally
good MS office skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
A lot of fun. A positive, dynamic (international) working environment with freedom to explore yourself and to come up with ideas in a local team of around 25 people who want to move ahead.
Working at Arval should be your ultimate experience. The reason why we invest in your development by offering several trainings with our Arval Academy. A nice compensation and benefits package apply.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Apply before June 7 by filling the form and uploading your CV and motivation letter with your salary request.
If you want more information, contact Stepan Krazhan, General Manager Arval Finland (email@example.com / 09 8254 1234) or Roxane Ottink, director SME and Private Lease Nordic region (firstname.lastname@example.org / +31 (0)30 602 44 44).